NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I recently had a problem with my Dell xp3800 desk top and

Customer Question

I recently had a problem with my Dell xp3800 desk top and had to have all the files erased and the operating files restored. However, the Microsoft Office with Word and Excel could not be reloaded. I was told i could go on line and get office restored at no charge. ow do I do this? Thank you.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Dell X8300-1225
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I did, as prompted to, just before I had the problem (wouldn't boot up)
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 3 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know where you´ve purchased Office before, or was it pre-installed on your computer?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Best Buy, Concord, NH

OK, thank you, ***** ***** Office pre-installed on your computer or did you purchase Office separately afterward?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I bought office separately and it was installed on my computer at the store.

Thank you, ***** ***** should be able to reinstall it for you. So I just wanted to accept your remote assistance request so that I can help you remotely, but there seems to be an issue with your account. The website should show you what exactly is wrong and how to fix it. Additionally, you can also just call JustAnswer customer care at

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

and let me know once the issue has been resolved so that I can connect to your computer and help you.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz

Did you speak with customer care already?