Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus account. But the link

Customer Question

I have a Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus account. But the link sends me to a work or school account login, while I have a personal account. When I go to account information, the "belongs to" shows an email using an co******@oa******.com address that I do not recognize. I registered the account under my***@******.*** account, but that is not recognized. I'm stuck.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is a custom built ASUS motherboard with an i5 processor, and a primary 128GB SSD hard drive
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Just the automatic Microsoft pushes.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just, how do I access the ProPlus account I'm paying for.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Standing by.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Is this the very first time that you access your Office 365 account on your browser?

Please use another web browser on your computer, not the browser you are using to access the 365 account previously. Then go to this link on that other browser:

https://login.microsoftonline.com/

On that page, sign in using your @hotmail account then see if you can find your subscription information.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess