Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

My Microsoft account got locked after an update. Now I can't

Customer Question
My Microsoft account got locked...
My Microsoft account got locked after an update. Now I can't get online to update my security.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: More than you could imagine, my wife wants to kill me, my kids are mad. I have done everything short of buying a new one.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: The computer did on its own.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's about it.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/14/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you are not able to open any program on your computer?

Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

A name at the login screen

Besides the name, is it also showing an email address or not?

What's the make / model of your computer?

Acer windows 10
Desktop

Thank you. Besides the name, is it also showing an email address on your Acer Windows 10 computer's login screen?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast