NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I'm a writer and been working over 24hrs on a project and at

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I'm a writer and been working over 24hrs on a project and at the end I accidentally hit the wrong key and deleted most of my work. How can I retrieve it?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP Pavilion 23
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I updated Norton toolbar
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

what version of ms office are you using and what version of windows?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The reply had NOTHING to do with the text I lost. I lost a part of a letter to Oprah (under the title: Operah 2)...not about a washing machine fiasco last February or so. : ) It's okay. I solved the problem myself. Thanks anyway.