NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I need help with a Word document in which the page numbers

Customer Question

Hello, I need help with a Word document in which the page numbers are all page one. Can you please help asap?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?
Customer: Lenovo, Microsoft Word 2016
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to call someone, I have a court filing deadline and I can't fix my brief, thank you!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue, Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better? Do you want to add page numbers in your Word documents please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

Are you there please?