flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  degree in comp sci. 20+ years install work with networks for small and large companies
23372949

I need to copy about ten pages and splice it into an email

Customer Question

I need to copy about ten pages and splice it into an email so that it won't be an attachment.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Gmail
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I just came up with a new computer. It had office with it.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

You can put all your content in any word document and then simply copy paste it in gmail if you do not want to send date using an attachment.

Please try that and let me know if you face any problem in it.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have it copied and I know that I need to paste so you have given me no new information at this time. What I need to know is how do I paste it since I can't find a past a paste command on the email.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would like to know what combination of keys that I need to push to get it to paste.
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** can help you.

the keys you are looking for are CTRL V

ctrl C is the same as copy.

ctrl V is the same as paste.

it that works for you i would really appreciate if you would take a moment to give me an excellent rating.

thank you.