NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Does microsoft use a tech support firm X n GLB solutions LLg

Customer Question

Does microsoft use a tech support firm X n GLB solutions LLg fpr tech support
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: i have windows 7 on machine and got a shut down message on screen this AM and was informed tha topig had hacked my machine and after 3 hours we finally got the stop removed but now they are asking $199 to clear all hackers and topig. is this legitimate
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: same question for a previous problem which was answered by Geeks who also charged for a removal of hackers
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

IMPORTANT: please save this page to your favorites (Press CTRL + D on your keyboard) so that you can reconnect with me in case we get disconnected from each other.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

I am sorry, but this is a scam, this has been going around for a while now. Did you call them or give them access to your computer?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I did

I just wanted to accept your remote assistance request so that I can help you remotely, but there seems to be an issue with your account. The website should show you what exactly is wrong and how to fix it (possibly try another card to pay for the remote service). Additionally, you can also just call JustAnswer customer care at

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

and let me know once the issue has been resolved so that I can connect to your computer and help you.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz

Sorry, it failed again it seems. Please just give customer care a quick call, they should be able to fix this for you quickly and then we can continue here.

It failed again, really sorry. Did you call customer care yet? I would really be happy to fix your computer once this issue is resolved.

Please just give:

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

a call and they will help you to fix this issue so that we can begin the remote assistance.

Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my card isnt accepted accepted all data was correct please check

I cannot, I am just a site-user like you, just as an expert. The payments are handled by JustAnswer directly (which mediated us). You can just call them at 1-***-***-**** (it is a free call) and they will help you with this. Once fixed, we can then begin the remote session. Thank you for the patience.

Did you speak to them yet?