Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I placed an order for Microsoft Office 365 Business by

Customer Question
mistake at approximately 6:30PM today...
I placed an order for Microsoft Office 365 Business by mistake at approximately 6:30PM today, May 16,2017. The monthly cost is $8.93 with tax.Can you change my purchase to Microsoft Office 365 Personal?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/17/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know the email id you used on the microsoft website

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast