NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Access 2016. Have two tables. The key fields are called

Customer Question

Access 2016. Have two tables. The key fields are called voucher_item in the Fa_voucher_data table and voucher_item in the Asset Data table. I have a form based on a query that links the two tables together. The main table is Fa_voucher_data. I want to be able to update fields in the Asset Data table. But because there are blank rows from the join, ACESS will not let me do it, It says record set not updatable. How can I deal with this.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Any progress ?
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Sorry i don't think that I am the best expert for this issue, I will opt out and re-open this for other experts who will contact you to help. Goodbye, Jay.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok thanks.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can you expedite this ?