NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I've had Microsoft Office 11 for years and my daughter, who

Customer Question

I've had Microsoft Office 11 for years and my daughter, who does work for me on her computer has used Word as part of my plan, however, today she was told that she had no access to it. How can I get her Word back for her? ***** *****enau, The Annex Galleries,***** Santa Rosa, CA 95404.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?
Customer: My computer is fine with all the Office products, I am going to have to find out what she is using, is there a way to continue this in a few minutes?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: is there a way to continue this in a few minutes?
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is there a way to continue this in a few minutes?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Yes, we can resume with this in a few minutes if you are available then.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am back. My daughter has a MacAir 13" and is running Yosemite 10.10.5. I am running Sierra here in the gallery.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for writing back with that information. What exactly is the error message that she is getting when she tries to open or run her MS Word?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No, I need to know my plan. I believe I paid for Office on four computers, is that correct
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is there a way to actually speak with someone?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is anyone there? Do I have to pay more money to get someone who deals with the accounts?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Daniel,

Thank you for writing back with that information. If you just want to know your plan, then you need to access your Microsoft account for that. I can help you with that Sir.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Okay
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. I only provide chat support like what we are doing now, and Secure Remote Assistance, which is better that a phone call since I can actually check and fix the problem directly while you watch on your screen.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
All I want is information about my account. Here is the last I had, it has been updated since: Word:Mac 2004 Purchased: 9/12/04 mileage plus
Product Key: PFVYD-TRQ26-KVTWJ-HY8B9-JCFWK
User ID’s:
Dan’s Powerbook: 75***-***-****514-12238
Dan’s G4: 75***-***-****514-12383
Alexa’s iMac: 75***-***-****514-12804
Gala’s G4: 75***-***-****514-12530
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you help me access my account?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for that information. However, if you want to know about your "account", you need to access your Microsoft account if you have one.

There are 2 possible scenarios. First, you have a Microsoft account where you have a subscription of your MS Office. There, on such account, you will see the usage of the MS Office subscription.

Second, you do not have an account and what you just bought a DVD installer of your MS Office from a local store and installed it on your computers.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Dan,

I sent you a formal offer for remote access. Please accept it so that we can start a remote session. There, I can directly help you in finding your Microsoft account if you have one, and then logging on to it to check your account information.