Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Downloaded a new font "Brilant Typeface" and now I want to…

Customer Question
Downloaded a new font...

Downloaded a new font "Brilant Typeface" and now I want to use it in Word for Mac. How do I add it?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

I'm on MacOS Sierra Ver 10.12.3

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?

No, just need to put the new font into the font folder that is used in a Word doc.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
4/1/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Open the font file and at the bottom it will say, Install Font

Press the Install font option

Close all of the Word documents and reopen then it should appear in the list now

Please let me know how it goes

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't see the font file at the bottom. Bottom of what?

Open the Font file

In the font file when you are viewing the font type, it will show INSTALL FONT at the bottom of the file.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No Josh! This is a Scam!!!! I want my money back!

Please ignore the automated offer by our system -- I do not have control over it.

Our company is not a scam -- We have been around for over 10 years and have an A+ rating with the BBB.

Open the Font file