Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am so upset. This has been a nightmare for the last TWO…

Customer Question
I am so upset...

I am so upset. This has been a nightmare for the last TWO HOURS now. My microsoft office 365 expired. I paid and Microsoft has received my debit of $107 for 12 months re up. I THINK I have now FINALLY gotten it downloaded, and maybe installed, but I cannot use it. I am under a time crunch and don't have all the time required to get this thing running. It is giving me a terrible time. PLEASE HELP

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Office are you using?

MacBook Air, Microsoft 2016

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Today I have been fooling with this. I tried anythng it put in front of me

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/21/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jay D, Microsoft Office Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jay D
Jay D, Microsoft Office Software Engineer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

please confirm what you mean that you can't use it, do you click on the icons for word etc and they don't open... please explain further. Jay