Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have Publisher on my computer. My church secretary sent me…

Customer Question
I have Publisher on...

I have Publisher on my computer. My church secretary sent me a Publisher document with the calendars in it. But, I cannot add anything to the calendar-how can I write on that calendar?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Publisher are you using?

I am using Publisher 2016, mu computer is INTEL

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Do you mean updates to anything or updates to Publisher?

Technician's Assistant: This sounds important. The Microsoft Office expert I'm going to connect you with is terrific and will definitely help you with this. Anything else we should know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/21/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 year ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Can you please upload the Publisher here for a quick look?