Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Got a message that office 365 will auto renew. currently…

Customer Question
Got a message that...

Got a message that office 365 will auto renew. currently have windows 10 as maleware and had drive scubbed. want to cancel auto renew and have office 365 downloaded to my pc and pay with credid card

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Toshiba

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Toshiba laptop

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you there
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you the Real?
3/21/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Yes. Those were canned responses/questions. You are now talking to a human.

A few things before we troubleshoot. If you have auto renew, you can still use auto renew

and add your office 365 to your new pc by using the reference number you originally

got when you downloaded the product.

Do you have a cd or do you use a link to download?

Do you still have access to the email you signed up with for it?

Are you on windows 7/8/10?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast