Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I need to add weeks to my gantt chart to show a total of 20…

Customer Question
I need to add...

I need to add weeks to my gantt chart to show a total of 20 weeks.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/21/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Can you send me a sample or dummy of your Excel file so that I can help you solve the problem you are having? You can use the paper clip icon or the Add Files button to attach the Excel file when you reply.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess