Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Iaccidentally deleted my entire microsoft office.....no

Customer Question
word,exel ,power point ,N....can you...
iaccidentally deleted my entire microsoft office.....no word,exel ,power point ,N....can you help
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Office are you using?
Customer: G4B06AA seria#3CR4240590 HPHOME STUDENT
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: AROUND AGUST 2016
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO THANK YOU
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/3/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Cris, Computer Systems Analyst replied 1 year ago
Cris
Cris, Computer Systems Analyst

Hi there, I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Did you purchase Microsoft Office from the Microsoft site?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no i purchse at best buy
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you still there
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
where are you Cris
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Iam still waiting

I apologize, I signed off last night. Did you still want to work on your issue today?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast