NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I had a purchased edition of Microsoft Publisher on this

Customer Question

I had a purchased edition of Microsoft Publisher on this laptop, but I had a crash and lost everything.....Is there a way I can restore or re-download my program now?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Publisher are you using?
Customer: It is a Toshiba A505-S6960 running Windows 10 64 bit Don't recall which version of Publisher it was, but only about one year old?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Updates for which?
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just this laptop had to be completely formatted before it could run again...
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

To confirm, do you have an installation disk for Microsoft Publisher or you purchased it online and didn't receive an installation disk?

Type your reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,