NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I wish I knew, I added a new machine and now I cannot

Customer Question

I wish I knew, I added a new machine and now I cannot sign-on to any of my microsoft accounts. I have spent almost 3 days and I must have used 30 new passwords and I am lost.....I hope you folks can help?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Dell 3650, I am running Microsoft 10 with 365 in the background
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not really but who knows....once Microsoft gave me this code for password ***** but I do not know how to use it: UKRNX-LRXDT-HZYEJ-EGT5A-ZBANF this was created on 6/5/2016 for account***@******.***
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well I have used this on three computers and no doubt I have confused the password ***** keep getting errors and I am totally lost, Thank you Pee pearl
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Are you using the same Microsoft account info (email and password) to logon to each of the machines?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Clark, are you able to access your gmail email at cl*****@gmail.com?