Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

When I type to open my files it will not let me. It says

Customer Question
cannot connect to internet and...
when I type to open my files it will not let me. It says cannot connect to internet and to go to control panel
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: compact I thought my files were in 2007 and I did not chose to upgrade to 2010 when the pop ups offered. Now my files say 2010 can not open my files.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think they got changed to 2010 and that is the problem. I need those files badly.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Bob James, IT Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Bob James
Bob James, IT Support Specialist

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help.
Please give me just a bit to look over the question and do some initial research.
Thanks,
Bob

After my 2nd response, an automatic "Premium Service" offer will be made. Please feel free to disregard it, we can revisit that type of service later if necessary.

Please clarify what is meant by "2007" and "2010", are we talking about "Windows 7" and "Windows 10", or are we talking about "Office 2007" and "Office 2010"?

Also, could you provide more detail about how you're trying to open the files; are you going into Excel, or Word, or what program is being used?

Thanks,

Bob

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am very unsatisfied and want a full refund. On my credit card I have 2 $5 charges and 1 $32 charge. The system is still not opening my files. Please refund all the charges.

I take great pride in my work, and I apologize for any reason I've given for your dissatisfaction. Solutions can only be provided when all the necessary information is obtained, and the questions I've asked are only to obtain the information needed to find a solution. I am happy to continue to work toward a solution if you are willing to work with me, but without more detail it will be difficult for anybody to provide any kind of an answer at this point.

If you are uncomfortable moving toward a solution, I will respectfully opt-out.

Also, if you do want to pursue a refund, as we do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, there are two ways to communicate with Customer Service:
Via the JustAnswer.com website - http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
By email -***@******.***

Thank you,

Bob

Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.

It seems the previous expert opted out. Do you still need help with this issue? If so, please send a response so we can work through the problems. Otherwise, if you no longer want to continue please let us know so that we can cancel and close this support request.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast