NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

How do I enlarge the print on my computer? And what is it I

Customer Question

How do I enlarge the print on my computer? And what is it I do that shrinks it done so small that I can barely read it?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Acer, I have no idea where to find the model, and operating system is Microsoft Word 7.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I want a new brain for Christmas.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Please tell me what shrunk to a very small size? Is it everything on your desktop screen? Or is it only your MS Word 2007 program or document?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
everything on the desktop screen. was in Yahoo email the last time it happened.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Are you using the same computer right now?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I figured there would be a catch.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Let me send you a formal offer and you can decide to accept it or not. We can do the remote session then if you accept the offer. I just want to see as to what exactly shrunk -- if it is your entire system or if it is only the browser. I need to know so that the procedures will be specific.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I do NOT accept your offer and don't charge anything to my account.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Ok

Expert:  bbao replied 8 months ago.

> operating system is Microsoft Word 7

Do you mean you are running Windows 7? Does your desktop look like this?

Expert:  bbao replied 8 months ago.

Are you still here? Your requirement can be done here but I need to first confirm your Windows version as the operation is version specific.

Expert:  bbao replied 8 months ago.

Hello? Do you still need our help?