NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I accidently deleted my microsoft 365 suite. Programs does

Customer Question

I accidently deleted my microsoft 365 suite. Programs does not come up as an option on my start menu I can only access via control panel and that just refers t uninstall or install I have done systems recovery before but cant get it right for the program accessories choice?
JA: I'm an assistant to the microsoft office technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: Is this going to cost me money?
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I know it well, self taught user over many years and have managed to troubleshoot most things
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes just did the icloud update and previously an update to MS in October, since then I keep getting a message saying there is a problem with the update. Have restored and re-installed to fix that but message keeps coming up!
JA: Anything else you want the microsoft office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: did you get my message re my accidently deleting and will this cost me money?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Satchi replied 8 months ago.

Hi , Welcome to Justanswer.com .

It will be better and quick if I can access your computer remotely to fix the problem ..

To do that please follow the below steps

1)Please open the below link URL in browser

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=baf228ed-7213-4d7e-b868-06fe12294e34

2)Then click on I agree button at the bottom of the page .

3)After that click on Download link to download a file and run it

Expert:  Satchi replied 8 months ago.

I hope I have resolved the issue by connecting remotely .

Let me know how it goes ?

Thanks