Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Microsoft Office expert
50836188

My Microsoft 95 will not go onto my computer with windows

Customer Question

My Microsoft 95 will not go onto my computer with windows 10
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is a OptiPlex 755
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Microsoft 95 is over 20 years old and was never designed to work with a Windows 10 operating system. With that being said, you can try to use compatibility mode to see if it will run that way.

Click on Start then Control Panel then All Control Items then Run programs made for previous version of Windows under the "Programs & Features" option - Select your program from the list and see if it works now.

If it does not work then unfortunately, it is not compatible with your Windows 10 operating system.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I am checking back up on your about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.