Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Need someone who knows microsoft accounting 2009 software

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/6/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 year ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
I guess you are referring to Dynamic AX 2009? If yes, what's your question then? You got certified AX consultant here.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Don't know what Dynamic AX 2009 is, and never heard of it. I have a problem with Microsoft Accounting 2009 software. (discontinued by Microsoft) Have the program, but has a bug in it. have a download of the program, but can't get it open properly. Sometime works ok for serveral weeks, than doesn't quite work properly and has to be reinstalled. are you familiar with this program?
I guess you mean Microsoft Office Accounting (formerly Small Business Accounting) here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Office_Accounting. But I am sorry I am familiar with this product. I thought you were referring to Dynamic AX 2009, a MS ERP solution. A totally different thing.
Microsoft Office Technician: swmcdonnell, Microsoft Office Expert replied 1 year ago
swmcdonnell
swmcdonnell, Microsoft Office Expert

Hi there, my name is*****'s been a little while, but I used to be a big user of Microsoft Small Business Accounting. I also remember it had more than a few bugs. Let me know exactly what the problem is and what error messages you get and I'll see if I can help you solve them. I still have a copy of it that I use and refer to occasionally.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Steve, It just quits every now and then, in that when you select "save and close" to go to print checks, the last few checks do not appear so the boxes can be checked to cause the printing of the checks. Have experienced this, and if so, what's the fix?
tku
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Steve, It just quits every now and then, after using "write checks", in that when you select "save and close" to go to print checks, the last few checks do not appear so the boxes can be checked to cause the printing of the checks. Have you experienced this, and if so, what's the fix?
tku
swmcdonnell
swmcdonnell
swmcdonnell, Microsoft Office Expert