Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I cannot seem to open any of my office folders or program

Customer Question
files. I'm getting a microsoft...
I cannot seem to open any of my office folders or program files. I'm getting a microsoft office 15 message.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Office are you using?
Customer: lenova computer.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: windows 8, office 10?
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I might have if my computer told me to. I didn't pay for anything new.
JA: The Microsoft Office Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: Am I on JustAnswer, now?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the exact error or message?

When was the last time you were able to open your Office programs / files?

How old is your computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast