Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Works, i have a book written on an old version of works 7 i

Customer Question
have office 16 but can't...
works, i have a book written on an old version of works 7 i have office 16 but can't get the old to code to it, what do i need to do.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/18/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which code are you referring to?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
when i try to read my book from works 7 to works 16 the coding is all scrambled unreadable

Are you able to upload the Works file here? There is a paperclip icon where you can upload the file.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my old word document is what won't code

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast