Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

My computer crashed and I need to re-install Microsoft

Customer Question
Office 2013? I know I...
My computer crashed and I need to re-install Microsoft Office 2013? I know I purchased it a couple of years ago from Microsoft. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/9/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: John, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Please answer the following so that i can help you better.

Do you remember your Microsoft account which you used for the purchase of Microsoft office 2013?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Sincerely,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I do not remember the account, but a Microsoft Rep sent it to me to install or he might have done it himself. Unfortunately when my computer crashed a lot of files were lost that I had saved from past transactions. My OS is currently Windows 8 since I had to use a Recovery Disc from Samsung to get my computer up and running.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Question:
What does the $50 that I just paid get me? Is the remote assistance ($52) over and above that?

If you have purchased it online then you have a purchase receipt in your email,Could you please check that in your email accounts?

Note : - Remote support is additional and currently we do not need it,If needed i can send you a offer lesser than the one you are seeing in front of you.If you are getting pop up of these secure remote assistance you can close that pop up and continue in this chat.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Don't I need to install Microsoft Office in order to get to my Outlook email? There's where I would have saved any receipt of a purchase. As I mentioned before I lost some files when my system crashed. Unless you know how to recover the folders that I had where I kept all that information----we are at a brick wall......I know that another Rep a year of so ago found my account through my email or name with all of my contact information and past history. Can't you do the same? Name: Ben Silva, Email:***@******.***, Phone:(###) ###-####

You can access your email using web browser too please sign in to your email account using this link : - https://realnames.com/signin

Once you have signed in please check your emails for Microsoft office receipt.Use the search function in the email to find it which will be easy for you.

Let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
As I mentioned before, I purchase Microsoft Office 2013 2 or 3 years ago. I do not keep emails from 2 or 3 years ago! So if you cannot assist me (which it seems you can't at this point)---please re-imburse whatever amount I should get back for not being satisfied......Can you assist with that and I will seek help somewhere else......Thanks ahead of time for your assistance.....

I know you mentioned that you access your emails using outlook but if you were using it as a POP3 in outlook then all your emails will be stored in the email server too which you can access using the link i gave above,Have you tried opening your email account using the link i gave above and were you able to open your email.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
but I only have emails that I have received recently. I DO NOT keep emails for long periods of time especially going back 2 or 3 years. Bot***** *****ne: Can you install Microsoft Office 2013 like it's been done before by another Microsoft Rep when he verified I had purchased it before as your Microsoft records should reflect? If you can't then please re-imburse the $50 back into my credit card account ending in 7270....This was a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed transaction right?

If you are able to open your email account then see if you can open your Microsoft account using this link : - https://login.live.com/ enter your silva.net email address as user name and try the password ***** remember to login,if you do not remember any password ***** try to reset the password ***** this link : - https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx?wreply=https://login.live.com/login.srf%3fbk%3d1473433138&id=38936&uiflavor=web&uaid=6122b95b15c14cab866ca06a920edee9&mkt=EN-US&lc=1033&bk=1473433138 see if you can reset the password ***** your silva.net email.Let me know the status.

If that doesn't work let me know and i will open this to other experts to see if they have any other ideas to get the Microsoft office 2013 you purchased.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay get the other expert to see if he can track down my 2013 Office.....But if he can't ----I would like my money reimbursed?

I apologize for any inconveniences caused i was only trying to help you.I am opening this question to other experts

Sincerely,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I have decided that I want my $50 reimbursed back into my card account ending in 7270. Please confirm that will be done as soon as possible.......I will handle my issue elsewhere.....Thank you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you there?
Microsoft Office Technician: jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast