NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I've got a question about MS Access. I need to know how to

Customer Question

I've got a question about MS Access. I need to know how to design a query.We have a table that lists of our local organizations, which we call CLCs.Each CLC's jurisdiction is defined by a set of counties in NC, of which there are 100 total.Each CLC has a shortcode, a mailing address, a meeting time/day, and meeting location.Each CLC has a president, a list of delegates, and a list of activists - all of whom have their own record in another table which we call KEY PEOPLE.CLC presidents are tagged with a check box field in their record in KEY PEOPLE - CLCP.CLC delegates are tagged with a different check box in their record in KEY PEOPLE - CLCD.CLC activists have a shortcode in a text field in their record that corresponds to the shortcode in the CLC table.I need to design a query that can be used as a contact list for each CLC. The query needs to show the CLCP, anyone with a CLCD tag whose COUNTY field matches one of the counties in that CLC’s jurisdiction, and anyone with that CLC’s shortcode in their record.Can you tell me how to do that?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hey Bhavik,Do you have a reply for me?Thanks!

I am so sorry, I have worked on it but don't know why my query is not visible here.

Select CLCP,CLCD from Key PEOPLE where County in (select county from CLC) and shortcode in (select shortcode from CLC);

Please use above query and see if it working as expected.

I am really very very sorry that you had to wait so long.

Did this help ?