Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager
Experience:  IT Manager at Wood Group PSN
94743361

This is in MS access query: I have a field called [Amoiun]

Customer Question

This is in MS access query: I have a field called [Amoiun] which is a Currency type, also a field call [reconciled] which is a character type. I want to create another calculation that gives me a running total of the [Amount] field, if [reconciled] does not contain an (R).
I did this which I know doesn't work. totalx: dsum("Amount","[Reconciled]" Not = {R);
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Kris Rodgers replied 1 year ago.
Hi,You will need to install Windows 10 before the 29th. When you install it it will reserve a copy for you.The only way to reserve it is to install Windows 10 on your computer before hand.There is rumors that Microsoft will extended the deadline but this has not been confirmed.RegardsKristopher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do have windows 10 and I have no idea why this is the answer you give me for my question. there is no connection!!