Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proficient in all programs within office pro suite.
63493917

I have misplaced my Product Key Publisher 2007.

Customer Question

I have misplaced my Product Key for Microsoft Publisher 2007. How do I get a replacement?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Do you have the MS Publisher 2007 INSTALLED on your computer and working?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have MS Publisher 2007 installed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't wish to connect. I just want a Product Key for MS Publisher 2007.
Perfect.....there is a small program that will scan your computer to FIND and DISPLAY your product key for Publisher..Lets do a REMOTE SESSION, and i can download, install, run, and display your product key.Are you up for this?
Okay... no connect..Well its going to be kind of hard to do it, unless i can run the program ON YOU COMPUTER
Your product key is hidden in an encrypted file, that can displayed....but ONLY using a special program.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Listen, I just want a Product Key to finish use of MS Publisher.
I hear you.....i dont have product keys....i can only HELP YOU GET YOURS OFF YOUR OWN COMPUTER.Other than that....i cant help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** thanks. I don't allow remote access to my computer and you can appreciate why.
appreciate it...no not really.I think its just kind of stubborn. (im not trying to be rude here, its just my experience, and we are all different)We are professionals.....offering professional help.We are vetted by the LEADING 3rd party official partners to be qualified in our fields.If you feel better about it.....would you like me to give you a link to a youtube video you can watch that shows you HOW to do this?Or would you rather me just talk you thorugh it?