Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proficient in all programs within office pro suite.
63493917

Errors were detected while saving "filename". Mocrosoft Office

Customer Question

Errors were detected while saving "filename". Mocrosoft Office Excel may be able to save the file by removing or repairing features.
JA: I love the irony of this stuff being called a productivity tool, lol. I'll hook you up with the Microsoft Office Technician who will get you productive again. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i'm getting the above error msg when trying to save and Excel file
JA: Is there anything else the Microsoft Office Technician should be aware of?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Has Excel always done this, when trying to save file?What version of MS OFFICE are you using? (2003, 2010, 2013, 2016)What is your make and model of computer?Have you ever had any Virus's in the past, and had them removed?
Have you tried these Solutions?.You may have problems when you try to save a Microsoft Excel workbook if one or more of the following conditions are true:You save an Excel workbook to a network drive on which you have restricted permissions.You save an Excel workbook to a location that does not have sufficient drive space.The connection to the Excel workbook is lost.There is a conflict with an antivirus software program.You save an Excel workbook that is shared.The 218-character path limitation is exceeded when you save an Excel workbook.The Transition Formula Evaluation feature is turned on in Excel.The workbook was created from a template that contains embedded objects.