NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I crafted a single page document in Publisher which is about

Customer Question

I crafted a single page document in Publisher which is about 4.25 x 5 inch. I saved the document, but it ended saved in the lower right hand corner of the page. Afterwards I converted to pdf and the converted document also ended up in the lower right hand corner of the page.
I need to center it on the page because I want to upload it to facebook and later to Instagram.
I tried copying it, moving it, realigning it in publisher but nothing works. How can I center the document on the page. More importantly do I need to center it at all to upload to facebook and Instagram.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeYou do not need to center it to upload it, but it will likely look better.Can you attach the publisher file to this question and I can see how it is construted and center it for you