Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Emili. I was looking assignment on DBM.381, I have to Create…

Customer Question
Emili. I was looking...

Emili. I was looking for help for an assignment on DBM.381

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have to Create a Microsoft Access database using the normalized ERD

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 day by:
3/15/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: educatortech, Computer Scientist replied 2 years ago
educatortech
educatortech, Computer Scientist

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.