Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have an Excel sheet with 200 names and corresponding phone

Customer Question
numbers, and I want to...
I have an Excel sheet with 200 names and corresponding phone numbers, and I want to call them as efficiently as possible from my iPhone. Two ways I have thought of thus far, and I would like someone to tell me exactly how it can be done (if it can) or if that person has some other idea:1. Make the phone number clickable so that it is automatically dialled when I click on it on my iPhone. I have not been able to make it work. I have Dropbox and GDrive on my phone, if that helps.
2. Import the Excel file into an app which has the capability of simply dialling the next number automatically, if no-one answers the number I am just calling on the list. Or even better, that I can say "next" to close down the call I am on and call the next number on the list.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: caraleneK, Office Engineer replied 1 year ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.Please have a look at this dial a phone to PDF .http://blogs.adobe.com/acrolaw/2015/01/dial-a-phone-from-a-pdf-link-on-mobile-devices/ Waiting your feedback

Hello again hope you well please have a loo at this software for your phone http://appcrawlr.com/ios/moondialer where you can also set call schedule and remindars , Also allow to auto & manual dialling waiting for your feedback or if you looking for samthing els. If this solution worked for you then please don't forget to rate my answer so I am paid for my time

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for your responses. However, I'm afraid none of them does the trick. Your suggestion about PDF dialling doesn't work for two reasons:
1. I have a long list of phone numbers in Excel that I want to call, one after the other. If I understand it correctly, the PDF suggestion is on how to make *one* phone number in a PDF document clickable.
2. I need to be able to update the Excel sheet after I have finsished talking, and it is too much of a hassle to have one Excel document and one PDF document.Moondialer looked more promising. However, when entering my phone number so that they can approve it, from the app. I get an error message saying that I need to start an account on www.twilio.com and when I go there it turns out that it is a site for app developers, and it doesn't seem to have something specific to do with Moon Dialler.

Thanks for your feedback can you look at this app MobilCTI Power Dialer you upload the leads. But here is a site with software you can look at.http://appcrawlr.com/ios-apps/best-apps-auto-dialer Waiting your feedback or a rating

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer