Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Excel 2013 charts. I am trying to plot monthly data from Jan…

Customer Question
Excel 2013 charts. I...
Excel 2013 charts. I am trying to plot monthly data from Jan 2006 to Feb 2016. Jan 2006 is always plotted with zero value, not its true value. How do I plot with true value?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/9/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Please attach the data and chart here so I can review....

If you are unable to attach the data here, you can use www.wikisend.com or a similar free file-sharing website...

Hi, just checking in on your question. How did things turn out for you? Do you still need assistance?