Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a excel print Macro that is just not working

Customer Question
correctly. It is not printing...
I have a excel print Macro that is just not working correctly. It is not printing all the Data. Please look at the "New Assembly Sheet" and click the print button. The macro only prints partial results. Please fix!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/7/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please attach the XLSM (macro-enabled) file here? You can use the paper clip icon to attach it. Or you can upload it to http://filesXpress.com and give me the short download link.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Here you go...Im trying to print so that all columns are on one page and the rows that have alll zeros dont appear and that it takes up no more than two pages....
http://filesxpress.com/download-d63e55d19dbfb416759655621927104f

Thank you for the link. Please give me a moment to download and check the file.

Jess

ok

Thanks

I got your file and the printing worked. What specifically you want in the printing? You mentioned about NOT printing the rows with 0s. What specific columns with 0s are you trying to NOT include in the printing?

It doesnt print all the correct rows
It prints only one page and then just a header of second page
Its missing most of the rows....
please review the macro
Sub PrintData()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Rows("1:160").Hidden = False
Columns("A:B").Hidden = True
For i = 3 To 160
If Cells(i, 7) = 0 And _
Cells(i, 8) = 0 And _
Cells(i, 9) = 0 And _
Cells(i, 10) = 0 And _
Cells(i, 11) = 0 And _
Cells(i, 12) = 0 And _
Cells(i, 13) = 0 And _
Cells(i, 14) = 0 And _
Cells(i, 15) = 0 And _
Cells(i, 16) = 0 Then
Rows(i & ":" & i).Hidden = True
End If
Next iActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = ""
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$C$1:$Y$160"
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.Zoom = False
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = 2
End WithActiveSheet.PrintOut
Rows("1:160").Hidden = False
End Sub

I printed in PDF, and here is the printout file. Is this printout correct?

Here is the link:

http://filesxpress.com/d-763d64ae

is it not working for me , because I am on a Mac?

Thank you for that confirmation.

If that is the correct printout, then that is printed using the blue PRINT button in the sheet named "New_Assmbly_Sheet", and NOT from the File => Print dialog box.

Also, please check your print area settings on your Excel to ensure that the print process is not restricted by your print area settings. Then try printing using the blue PRINT button on the sheet.

Keep me posted.

Jess