Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I need to send a newsletter I created in publisher to other…

Customer Question
I need to send a...
I need to send a newsletter I created in publisher to other people to review and they don't have publisher on their machines. When I try to save it as a jpg file, it only saves l text box
not even a whole page. When I try to convert it to a word document, because there are no photos or clipart, it gets all jumbled up.
Isn't there any way of converting it to something other people can review?
help!!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/4/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Cris, Computer Systems Analyst replied 2 years ago
Cris
Cris, Computer Systems Analyst

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

You can convert it to PDF format. You can download a free program which can create anything into PDF. Use the link I have provided to download CutePDF, the run the installer. The site will download and install the program for you.

Then go to your file and select print. On the print menu from the drop of available printers select CutePDF and print. Then a browse window will appear prompt were to save the file. You can save it anywhere you want. Once done you will have the file in PDF format.

https://ninite.com/cutepdf/

Let me know how you make out or if you have any further questions. Selecting a positive rating is appreciated.

How did you make out?

I seen you opened another question. How did you make out?