Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Excel 2013. My screen and print preview show the cell height…

Customer Question
Excel 2013. My screen...
Excel 2013. My screen and print preview show the cell height at 1/4" - which is want I want. The printer prints out the spreadsheet at 1/2" height. How do I get rid of the 1/2"?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/4/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard Hall, Microsoft Certified replied 2 years ago
Richard Hall
Richard Hall, Microsoft Certified

Hello. I can assist you with your problem in excel. It's probably occurring during the print process.

I believe it is probably a zooming issue that can be corrected in the page layout.

If you click on the page layout tab is the scale saying 100%?

If you can attach the spreadsheet in a file, perhaps I can see what is going on exactly and save you the time answering questions.

The scale says 100%. How and to what do I attach a spreadsheet?

You should see a paperclip icon within the chat, and that will allow you to attach.

Let me know if it isn't working.

Before you try that though, look for this setting, and make sure it's set the same way when you print...

Just click on print. And that box will pop up.

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast