Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am responsible uniforms baseball team. I am trying to come…

Customer Question
i am responsible for ordering...
i am responsible for ordering uniforms for my baseball team. I am trying to come up with a spreadsheet that will calculate all my youth small shirts, youth medium shirts youth large etc... what im trying to figure out is if there is a formula that every time a YS is input it would tally up a total at the bottom?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/3/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 2 years ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

lets say you have your YS in column A. from rows 2 to 200

your formula would look like this

=COUNTIF(A2:A200,"YS")

of course you can change the value in the quotes to be whatever you want to get a quantity of. It just has to match one of the values in the cells you are trying to count

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let me know if you have any questions, problems, or concerns

• PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE SO I AM PAID FOR MY TIME
  • IT WILL NOT COST ANYTHING ADDITIONAL BEYOND THE VALUE OF YOUR QUESTION
  • TO RATE, CLICK THE STARS AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREEN

Do not rate negatively, instead continue the conversation with me so I can address any of your concerns

if you have any questions in the future you can visit my profile

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-1expert-2rulethemall/

and ask a question right in my box,

also you can put "PC Guy only" in your question title if you want to get to me.

I type in that formula but it didn't work

i just assumed those were the values in your file, you didn't really provide any info as to where stuff was located.

can you send your file?

Where would i send u the file
Would that 26 be and additional amount?

not sure what you mean by 26?

if you look at the top of the text box where you type information you should see a paperclip icon use that to send the file

Is this going to cost me an additional 26$

no, why would it be additional. I do not know what you are refering too. I am just a consultant, as far as I know the price was set when the question was asked

The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager