Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

700+ files were inadvertently deleted from my Microsoft

Customer Question
Works Word Processor. Is...
700+ files were inadvertently deleted from my Microsoft Works Word Processor. Is there any way to retrieve them?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/29/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I may be able to help you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.