NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Pearl, sorry, I just wrote you and my computer shut down

Customer Question

Pearl, sorry, I just wrote you and my computer shut down because I didn't see it needed to be charged. Also, I'm working on a Word doc downloaded from a dropbox. That's all I can think of to tell you.
JA: I love the irony of this stuff being called a productivity tool, lol. I'll hook you up with the Microsoft Office Technician who will get you productive again. Is there anything else the Microsoft Office Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Can't think of anything else. Annette
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. What exactly can I help you with?