Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Pearl, sorry, I just wrote you and my computer shut down…

Customer Question
Pearl, sorry, I just...

Pearl, sorry, I just wrote you and my computer shut down because I didn't see it needed to be charged. Also, I'm working on a Word doc downloaded from a dropbox. That's all I can think of to tell you.

Technician's Assistant: I love the irony of this stuff being called a productivity tool, lol. I'll hook you up with the Microsoft Office Technician who will get you productive again. Is there anything else the Microsoft Office Technician should be aware of?

Can't think of anything else. Annette

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/29/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: GeekGal, Microsoft Office Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Microsoft Office Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. What exactly can I help you with?