Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I just charged $10.00 to my account but it's showing 0

Customer Question
balance. My number is **********...
I just charged $10.00 to my account but it's showing 0 balance. My number is **********
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/27/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 2 years ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

I can give you billing's phone number to sort it out when we're done here, do you have a computer question?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

No
N/A
Can you please send me the telephone number for the customer service

Sure,1 here it is: 1(###) ###-####/p>

I'm a brown new customer if I start having a problem like that I don't think I'll able to continue with your service

Sorry I only deal with computer questions

Do you have a computer related question I can help you with?

If not, simply call up billing on the number I gave you and they should be able to sort out any billing related problems for you.

Regards,

Then can someone please send me a telephone number so I can speak to someone
I need my $10.00 credits so I can make my call

I gave you the phone number above

Here it is again:

1(###) ###-####/p>