Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I normally shift the cell position using the arrow keys. Now…

Customer Question
Hello- I normally shift the...
Hello- I normally shift the cell position using the arrow keys.
Now the cell doesn't change- like it's locked- and the entire sheet moves?
I can still move cells using the mouse.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/26/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: caraleneK, Office Engineer replied 2 years ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please have a look if your Locked setting is turned on ..On the Review tab, in the Changes group, click Unprotect Sheet.Select the whole worksheet by clicking the Select All button. On the Home tab, in the Font group, click the Format Cell Font dialog box launcher.( Keyboard shortcut You can also press CTRL+1. )On the Protection tab, clear the Locked check box, and then click OK.In the worksheet, select just the cells that you want to lock.On the Home tab, in the Font group, click the Format Cell Font dialog box launcher.On the Protection tab, select the Locked check box, and then click OK. Waiting your feedback or I can log on to your machine and help you.

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.

Hello hope you well please let me know need more help with your problem.

Waiting your feedback

Regards

CaraleneK