Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to print a file using microsoft publisher (both…

Customer Question
I am trying to print...
I am trying to print a file using microsoft publisher (both 2010 and 2016) I am printing to a Konica BizHub C6000 with a fiery driver. Every time I try to print publisher crashes.......but it will print with out issues to every other program.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/25/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Just to confirm -- Publisher is the only program that crashes when printing? Does Publisher work fine until you try to print?

works great and prints fine to my 4 other printers

Interesting -- So, Publisher on that computer will print to other printers fine but when you select the Bizhub, it will freeze? Did it always do this or did it work at one point?

Publisher has never worked on this printer so I always saveed a pdf then printed it......But now I have a job that requires me to use publisher

Do you get an error message with the crash?

Are you able to print to that printer from a different program on that computer?

it says publisher has stopped working......we print to it all day using other programs

It is very uncommon to have the issue be that specific to a program and printer but works outside of that exact scenario.

Try downloading and installing this HotFix to see if it fixes the issue..

Click here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2204025

That didnt help

Have you tried removing the fiery driver?

Not sure that it will print whith out it and dont know how to by pass

You can download a driver from their own website here: http://www.konicaminolta.eu/en/business-solutions/products/production-printing/discontinued-products/colour/bizhub-press-c6000-c7000-p/downloads.html

I would recommend uninstalling the fiery driver and using the driver from the website above.