Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I obtained office 2013 through my employer, metlife. Now i

Customer Question
am no longer their employee. My...
i obtained office 2013 through my employer, metlife. Now i am no longer their employee.
My old computer recently died and i need to reinstall the application on my new computer
I have both the HUP order confirmation number and the product key
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/22/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you remember if you had a Microsoft account?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Im sure met life had a microsft account. i dont remember if i had one also. all i have is an email showing ***.**@************.*** as the sender. it contains my order # ***** digital river (8624435) and 25 character product code.
i am operating win10/dell xps13 64bit. there no purpose to a remote session. my machine works fine and i dont have office installed

Have you tried signing in your Microsoft account at the website below, and check?

http://office.microsoft.com

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no thank you. i am not satisfied
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
bye

I'm sorry. Is there any problem? We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you provided me with no useful information. i wish to terminate this conversation. i rate this as 100% waste of time. i do not wish to pay, and if i am charged i will have the card company challenge it.

I'm sorry; I'm not sure why you said that. In order to check if Metlife had given you the full license, you need to check if you had a Microsoft account previously or not. I'm sorry; troubleshooting takes time. But we guarantee our service, so you don't have to worry about anything. Thank you.

Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .

Hello. my name is Dustin.

before we close and cancel this question, I am certain I can help you reinstall office.

Would you like me to connect to your computer and reinstall office and get it registered, or do you just want to cancel?

Microsoft Office Technician: jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

jinsmn
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist