Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm using Excel 2004. I want the 6 columns at the upper half…

Customer Question
I'm using Excel 2004 for...
I'm using Excel 2004 for Mac.
I want the 6 columns at the upper half of a page to be of different widths than the 6 columns at the bottom of the page. How do I change column spacing on the same page?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
No
2/22/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry but that is not possible. The entire column in Excel only takes the width from the very top top to the very bottom across ALL pages.

Can we use our Secure Remote Assistance so that I can directly help you in your layout of your Excel file?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

How can you help me if I can't change the columns widths on the same page?
don't charge me for this.

Hi, thank you for writing back. Yes, even though you cannot change the widths of the TOP columns and the BOTTOM columns, there are several ways to layout your Excel data. And that I can help you when I see the Excel file.