NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I'm using Excel 2004. I want the 6 columns at the upper half

Customer Question

I'm using Excel 2004 for Mac.
I want the 6 columns at the upper half of a page to be of different widths than the 6 columns at the bottom of the page. How do I change column spacing on the same page?
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry but that is not possible. The entire column in Excel only takes the width from the very top top to the very bottom across ALL pages.

Can we use our Secure Remote Assistance so that I can directly help you in your layout of your Excel file?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can you help me if I can't change the columns widths on the same page?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
don't charge me for this.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for writing back. Yes, even though you cannot change the widths of the TOP columns and the BOTTOM columns, there are several ways to layout your Excel data. And that I can help you when I see the Excel file.