Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have information of several categories in one spreadsheet,

Customer Question
Hi- I have information of several...
Hi-
I have information of several categories in one spreadsheet, each line of data includes an identifying name for the category. I would like to be able reference the data into several other separate spreadsheets based upon the category to which it is identified, and have each line of data update in the separate spreadsheets as more data is entered into the main spreadsheet. Is there a way to do this and if so can you tell me how?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/19/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 2 years ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

can you possibly send an example of what you are looking to do

No- if I could create this example I would not be asking how to do it.
IS ANYBODY THERE?

i mean send an example file of how the data is arranged and the type of output you are looking for

I AM SORRY - HOWEVER I DO NOT THINK YOU ARE GOING TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND I THINK IT WILL BE A WASTE OF TIME WAITING FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND AND ANSWER THE PROBLEM.

I see we are not off to a good start.

I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for an excel file that shows how the data is arranged and how you want it to look.

Without that it would be very difficult to help you, a spreadsheet can have basically anything in it.