Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Having problem with autofill handle in excel. dragging

Customer Question
having problem with autofill handle...
having problem with autofill handle in excel. dragging autofill handle after clicking on a cell with a formula only copies data in that cell to other cells, can't get formula to automatically follow even after checking fill formatting only on the autofill options button
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/19/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

What is the formula you're trying to copy?

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.