Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am a route supervisor trucking firm. These are trash

Customer Question
I am a route supervisor...
I am a route supervisor for a trucking firm. These are trash trucks and not semi-trailers so I believe the automotive products will work for me. My question is that I get sent my route lists on excel and they are sequence specific where my first address is my first call. Can I import the excel file to this device and have it lead me through my route for the day?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/19/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Perhaps I have not been clear. I am asking this question about a Garmin GPS unit Nuivi unit

Thank you. That was the information I was missing. Yes, you can easily import what would be called "waypoints" into the devices, which would then become stops on a route.