Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have a worksheet used the business. There are separate

Customer Question
Hello, I have a worksheet...
Hello, I have a worksheet used for evaluating the business. There are separate tabs for each category to be graded with at least 10 questions for per tab/category. Each line has a point value tied to an active x control, yes for a point no for zero point award. Every time a point is missed I want the text of the question to show up automatically on a line in another tab, so if 20 lines were missed I would see those 20 questions summarized on the separate tab. Is this possible to do?
Damian
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/18/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there Damian and welcome

Can I have a look at your sheet please so I can better judge what your trying to do?

You can attach it here to this question please.

ok, you gave me a picture of the sheet, can I have the actual Sheet please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is an .xlsm file and won't go through.

- Click the following link: http://www.wikisend.com

- Upload the file to that website

- Once it is uploaded, the resulting page will display a "File ID" number.

- Please, give me that "File ID Number"

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The file will not upload after a couple of attempts. I will have to abandon this effort.Thank you

ok, not sure why your having issues with the site, but try on

http://ge.tt

And provide me the download link please

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
http://ge.tt/5Uljg6Y2

ok, so they go through the entire sheet, filling in all Questions on ever Tab and then the ones skipped you want shown on the Findings sheet correct?

And being Skipped means they choose NA?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
they go through the entire sheet filling all questions either, yes, no or NA. The questions marked no are the ones I want to show automatically on the Findings tab. A sort of summary.

ok, I can do this and have made the amount to reflect the work. It will take a few hours as I will need to develop the code for this.

If you accept it, I will start on it now.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm not concerned with the NA or skipped questions. Just the "no" questions meaning there was a problem in need of attention.

No problem, if you accept the offer I can do this

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Having trouble with the payment now.

ok, whats the issue you have with it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I've update the CC details three times already and it won't save the three digit security code.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am clicking Accept but it keeps asking me to go to My Account and update the CC

ok, I am not sure sorry as I cannot see anything about Payment here.

Can you call Customer Service on 1(###) ###-####for this please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm on hold.

ok thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Well CS says my bank is flagging the transaction as fraud because I already tried it a couple of times. I would need to call the bank to give permission.I'm just going to go ahead and close off this transaction. I appreciate your time.Damian

ok, thats a pity as its the first I have heard of having issues to pay, but no problem

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm not sure what happened either. CS says the $48 went through fine the first trans.Please discard my spreadsheet.Thanks again

ok

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello. Are you still interested in picking up this task? I don't see anyone else has offered to take it.Damian

Once the additional services is accepted I am Damian as I believe its fair to be compensated for the work done.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
of course. I'm not looking for free help. Do you still have access to the spreadsheet?

yes I do, I have a copy for when the payment comes through so I can start working on it asap for you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me take care of the payment.Thank you

Thanks Damian, appreciated.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My apologies. Is there another way of getting payment to you? I've used another CC and it doesn't work either. Paypal maybe? I don't know what the problem is.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm call CS again. Sorry.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
They will investigate. Thank you for our time.
NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast