Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I want to exclude "0" from an if formula. The

Customer Question
Hello, I want to exclude...
Hello, I want to exclude "0" from an if formula. The formula sums up the 1st 4 weeks at point of sale but I do not want to count "0".
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/17/2016
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for your question. The attached file is corrupted, maybe during upload. Please attach the file again so that I can check it.

let me know if this one works

Still not working. You can try clicking on the attachment link yourself to see the error.

I suggest that you upload it in this site:

http://filesXpress.com

Then give me the short download link.

I re-saved it so let me know if this works
still not working hold on

Not working. Please upload it to http://filesXpress.com

http://filesxpress.com/d-1f783f45 Here's the link

I got it. So this was the formula I created for you before. So now you want to exclude 0s, that means, you will enter 0, you want to NOT include it thus you need to start in the next cell. Correct?

For instance, in your sample the cells have values:

0 1 3 2 2

Since 0 is counted, the formula calculates 0+1+3+2 = 6.

Now you want it to be 1+3+2+2 = 8.

Is that correct?

lol

Thank you for that confirmation. Please give me a moment to rebuild the formula for you.

Thank you for patiently waiting.

I have completed the required modification and here is the completed file:

http://filesxpress.com/download-9a0abb7b89c626245dd600563c73a4ca

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess

you are amazing!

Thank you and I am glad to be of help.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess